To encourage academic excellence of students, the institute provides scholarship to meritorious students on the basis of the performance of the students during an academic year.
1. Student obtaining 1st position in AKTU is reimbursed the full tuition fees for the year and a certificate of recognition is awarded to the student.
2. Student securing upto 20th position in AKTU is reimbursed one semester tuition fees and a certificate of recognition is awarded to the student.
3. Student obtaining more than 75% marks in theory papers of end term examination without PCP / PWG is awarded with Rupees 11,000/- and a certificate of recognition.
4. Student attending highest number of classes (more than 90%) is awarded prize and a certificate of recognition.
5. Student having best conduct (based on Human Values) is awarded prize and a certificate of recognition. Along with our endeavors to support and promote students towards better education we also provide financial support extended
by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, all details about the government scheme for scholarship can be obtained from the below link
http://www.scholarship.up.nic.in For SC/ST/OBC/Gen/Minority students of U.P
http://www.scstwelfare.bih.nic.in For SC/ST students of Bihar
http://www.beebcwelfare.bin.nic.in For OBC students of Bihar
http://www.scholarship.gov.in National Scholarship portal for minorities
http://www.aicte-jk- scholarship-gov.in For J&K students